Just as graduates of the prestigious universities (Harvard, MIT, Stanford, etc.) are considered the most elite and well-educated, so too are Bov Academy graduates exceptional. However, unlike those universities, who accept only the highest achievers, we accept creative, relentless, and passionate students, no matter their academic achievement, and we train them to become excellent and successful.
To register in our program, you need these main qualifications:
- Competence: You must be able to confidently solve at least basic algebra problems.
- Relentlessness (Perseverance): We prefer students who will persevere through our demanding curriculum.
- Creativity: Your creativity and relentlessness, not intelligence, will help you excel in our program and create pioneering technology and projects to advance humanity.
Career Paths and Courses
Each career path provides a complete web-programming education, tailored for a specific career or interest, and takes 4–12 months (depending on the career path) to complete. Our career paths are ideal for:
- Anyone who wants to pursue a high-earning and rewarding career in web programming (frontend developer/engineer, fullstack engineer, startup founder, etc.), or any of a number of related programming and web development professions.
- Developers who want to improve their UI/UX development knowledge and skills, programming skills, and problem-solving skills considerably.
The Graduation Bonus ($1000, $2000, and $3000)
Graduates from the Frontend and Fullstack Engineering career paths who use the standard payment option will get a bonus ($2,000 and $3,000, respectively) upon being placed in a job by Bov Academy after they graduate. Graduates of the Frontend Developer career path will get a $1,000 bonus upon being placed in a job by Bov Academy.
Pinnacle Project: Graduation Project that Advances Humanity
Every student builds a real-world graduation project, your Pinnacle Project, which can be a for-profit or nonprofit and must advance humanity to some degree.
Typically, your Pinnacle Project is a big project with far-reaching potential, and you could possibly benefit financially from the project.
We have a department that focuses exclusively on helping our graduates find jobs.
When you graduate, you could work remotely for Bov Academy or our stealth project for up to 3–4 months as a paid intern. Students compete for one of the rewarding internship positions.
Real-World Experience that Boosts Your Expertise, Earning Potential, and Prestige
You will get the opportunity publish professional articles and help to build sophisticated real-world applications that serve tens of thousands and millions of people. This experience will boost your earning potential, improve your professional stature, and prepare you for real-world high-paying web programming jobs.
Our students take our courses online using our integrated platform.
For the list of courses and detailed syllabus for each career path, go to the "Register in a Career Path" section; see the button below.
At Bov Academy, we focus on five core technical skills that each of our graduates will master. These crucial skills follow:
- Problem-Solving: To become an exemplary web programmer (that is, a developer with the confidence to develop just about any application you have to develop and the expertise to solve the real-world programming challenges you will encounter in your career) you must have outstanding problem-solving skills. Our curriculum focuses heavily on helping you improve your problem-solving skills to become a skilled problem solver.
- UI Development: To become one of the best developers in the world, you must have the skills and confidence to develop nearly every kind of UI using only HTML and CSS. Indeed, by the time you graduate from Bov Academy, you will become a master UI developer, and you will possess a comprehensive portfolio that exemplifies your outstanding UI development skills.
- Domain Proficiency: We help you acquire deep knowledge and proficiency in your area of specialization. If your focus is frontend development, we teach you the tools, techniques, and technologies used by professional, top-level frontend developers and we expect you to be skilled in those technologies and tools.
- Written Communication: Not only we want you to become an outstanding programmer and UI developer, but we also want you to excel in your career and in life. Accordingly, we teach you crucial fundamentals and other beneficial techniques that will help you markedly improve your written communications skill, a virtue that will reward you in myriad ways and over your lifetime, not just in your web programming career.
Along with these core technical skills, we also focus on helping you become a meticulous and refined developer, and we teach you the intangibles to becoming successful.